网址：www.zajsx.com 2023-06-19 作者：admin 阅读：
1. In case of fire, the smoke rises vertically first, then diffuses
horizontally after reaching the ceiling, and then diffuses to other
smoke prevention zones after gathering in the smoke storage bin.
2. In the process of flue gas rising, after reaching a certain height, the temperature decreases and the flue gas sinks.
3. Underground evacuation and ventilation are more difficult than above
ground, so underground smoke control is more strict than above ground.
4. The maximum walking distance of a person who lowers his head and covers his nose in smoke is 20m ~ 30m.
5. Mechanical smoke exhaust is to form relative negative pressure locally in the fire area.
6. Mechanical smoke exhaust is to make the smoke run orderly and discharge out of the building.
7. A fire in the atrium will produce a chimney effect.