1. In case of fire, the smoke rises vertically first, then diffuses horizontally after reaching the ceiling, and then diffuses to other smoke prevention zones after gathering in the smoke storage bin.
2. In the process of flue gas rising, after reaching a certain height, the temperature decreases and the flue gas sinks.
3. Underground evacuation and ventilation are more difficult than above ground, so underground smoke control is more strict than above ground.
4. The maximum walking distance of a person who lowers his head and covers his nose in smoke is 20m ~ 30m.
5. Mechanical smoke exhaust is to form relative negative pressure locally in the fire area.
6. Mechanical smoke exhaust is to make the smoke run orderly and discharge out of the building.
7. A fire in the atrium will produce a chimney effect.
8. Class A and class B plants (warehouses) mainly consider ventilation and accident ventilation to prevent explosion.
9. At 280 ℃, there is fire in the flue gas.
10. Fixed windows are used to exhaust smoke and heat in the later stage of fire; The rescue window allows firefighters to enter the rescue.
11. The evacuation door is opened in the evacuation direction.
12. The direction of pressurized air supply force is opposite to the opening direction of evacuation door.
13. The function of fire compartment is to control the fire within a certain range in case of fire; The function of smoke prevention zone is to control the smoke within a certain range in case of fire.